Thanks for supporting the Volunteer Center!
When: Wednesday, November 20th
Where: HomeMade Pizza Company, 544 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka
What: Help the Volunteer Center Make a Difference! Buy a pizza and HomeMade Pizza will donate a percentage of the profits to The Volunteer Center. There’s no limit, so why not buy in bulk and fill your freezer with the freshest, healthiest — and yummiest — pizza on the North Shore!
Home Made Pizza will donate:
- $5 for every large and deep-dish pizza
- $2 for every gluten free pizza
- 10% of every gift card purchased
Our goal is 200 pizzas for $1,000 in donations — so tell your friends!
Why: This is an easy way to make a donation to your Volunteer Center, who makes a difference in your community by helping residents and service groups of all ages find meaningful ways to volunteer and engage in days of service.
And it’s a healthy, convenient way to feed your family too!
How: Simply place an order online at www.homemadepizza.com or by phone at (847) 441-5550, and make sure you use the code HOMEMADEHELPS when you place your order.
- You can place orders up to three weeks in advance for pickup on November 20th.
- Both online and phone orders will count towards our goal — but you must pick up. DELIVERY PIZZAS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE DONATION.
- On November 20th, show your paper or electronic voucher with the HOMEMADEHELPS code on it when you pick up your pizzas.
- November 20th not a good night for pizza? Buy several and freeze them for later — great to have on hand during the busy Thanksgiving week!
It’s the easiest — and tastiest — donation you’ll ever make!