About The Alliance for Early Childhood
As a community, we can “put the child back in childhood” and build a strong developmental foundation for our children’s lifelong learning, accomplishment, and joy.
- We believe childhood is sacred and should be protected.
- We promote play-based, experiential learning and inquiry.
- We champion child agency by endorsing time for unstructured activity and discovery.
- We honor our community and the potential it has to transform lives.
- We treasure human interaction and the power of relationships.
- We commit to continuous improvement and human development.
- We embrace iteration and acknowledge the ever-adapting needs of our community.
- We anchor our work in best practice and research.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities at The Alliance for Early Childhood
Current Opportunities at The Alliance for Early Childhood
Contact Nonprofit for Opportunities
Contact this Nonprofit:
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields