Since 1971, CCIS has been an all volunteer organization that provides programs for international undergraduates, graduate students and post doctoral scholars — and often their spouses and children. Programs include:
- Foster Relative
- 2-3 day Home Stay when a student first arrives in Evanston
- One-on-one English Conversation Partners for Students
- English Conversation Classes for Spouses
- Cooking Club for Spouses
- International Women’s Group
- Parent and Child Playgroup
- Fall Reception and Spring Picnic.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities at CCIS
Current Opportunities at CCIS
Contact this Nonprofit:
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields