About Good News Partners
We believe that everyone should have a home at a price they can afford. GNP seeks to create community and a solid anchor to prevent the total displacement of low-income families and individuals.
As a 501c3, asset based community development nonprofit, GNP strives to:
- House families experiencing homelessness by providing them with access to an emergency shelter, affordable transitional and permanent housing;
- Connect, and in some cases directly provide residents with resources to overcome employment and housing barriers such as job-readiness training, programming, referrals and placement;
- Support children and young adults with their academic, social and spiritual needs;
- Advocate on behalf of residents to ensure they receive appropriate benefits, treatment and services;
- Assist residents with service plans that outline short and long-term goals to greater security and self-sufficiency;
- Invest in the broader economic development and education of the North-of-Howard community.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities at Good News Partners
Current Opportunities at Good News Partners
Volunteer: Remote Grant Writer with Experience
Good News Partners is a 501c3, asset based community development nonprofit that houses families experiencing homelessness by providing them with access to an emergency shelter, affordable transitional and permanent housing.
GNP needs your help so we can continue to provide housing to families in the East Rogers Park neighborhood in Chicago. We are looking for a volunteer Grant Writer to assist with identifying and applying for various grants that meet the organizations needs as well as overseeing the grant application process from beginning to end.
If you have a passion for helping to stop the displacement of low to very low income families from a neighborhood that is in need of resources and affordable housing options, join our team! Please contact us to discuss in more detail what this volunteer role could look like.
Opportunity Good For: Adults
Categories: Advocacy, Women’s Issues
Contact this Nonprofit:
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields