About this Opportunity
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Creating Summer Themed-Crards.
Who are they for? These cards will be sent to more than 430 Bounce Families, that’s 2,000+ Bounce Kiddos, children battling chronic illness, Bounce Siblings, other healthy kids in the family, and Bounce Parents.
Why are you making them? Kids, and adults, love receiving mail and knowing someone is “thinking of them.” These cards boost their spirits and remind the entire family that, even during these trying times, they are remembered.
How do I make them? Start with blank A2 sized notecards in whatever color you like! Get as creative as you would like. Make them colorful, encouraging, and happy. Have fun. Do not worry about the quality of your handwriting or artwork.
- Pen an encouraging note: You rock! You’re inspiring! You’re amazing! You did awesome this year!
- Draw a picture: rainbows, smiley faces, the sun, fireworks, Superheroes, etc.
- Stickers are welcomed
- Include a family-friendly joke (Google has a lot!)
PLEASE NOTE: IT’S TEMPTING TO WRITE “GET WELL SOON” BUT SINCE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THESE KIDDOS, AND CARDS ARE ALSO GOING TO SIBLINGS/PARENTS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DOING SO.
- Please avoid referencing religious holidays
- Sign your card with your first name or organization that you are volunteering with (I.E. “Girl Scouts”, “Stevenson Baseball Team”, etc.)
- DO NOT seal the envelopes – Bounce will review & align them with the recipient.
Deadline: To allow time for processing & mailing, please mail cards to Bounce by May 26th.
Questions/Concerns: Please call 844-6-BOUNCE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is meant to be done at home. Please email Bounce with the number of cards you will be completing.
Type: Ongoing Opportunity
Good For: Adults | Children Under 16 | Families | Groups | People over 16 | People with Disabilities | Seniors
Categories: Disabilities | Health & Wellness | Youth
Location: Remote: This Project is to be done from the convenience of your home.
Days: Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday
Times: Afternoons | Evenings | Mornings